NEW LIFE- English version NEW LIFE- English version

amazing

even if it didnt make a lot of sense, which i imagine it did when you thought it up, just had a hard time putting it down. The visuals are absolutely astonishing. The animation is tweened but it looks great. I cant get over the art work, great job.

SOMNAMBULA responds:

tween animation is my syle! because it looks very smooth and realistic, that's why i using tweens

Thanks for watching!

2 Madness shorts 2 Madness shorts

they lack!

they lack feet! but it was better then some of the other shit i see come in here.

Fatal Overdose Fatal Overdose

Awesome.

As tired of these dull stick fighting movies I may be, this one was really well done. The fighting was nicely done, lots of kicking and such, but I think the sheer amount of guys he kills is what made this enjoyable. Nice job!

Static & Joy Static & Joy

it has to be

the awesome accent ya have.

PAIN.... PAIN....

good but

your probly going to get flamed for it being "emo"

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

Try harder.

I like madness alot. But there is no effort, or just not enough animating time in this. I dont think this deserves front page, all I saw was alot of krinkels made art being horribly animated. Not to say its easy I animate madness but that was really in need of more time put into it... or skill (or both). Seeing how a couple good animators are in this, (alpha, LLL) you could of done better.

Littleluckylink responds:

Frying pans are good when harvested in mid-April.

KILLROY 10 part 3 KILLROY 10 part 3

great

i was about to vote 4 but i felt really bad for ur dog.. awesome movie though ive been watching these sense the beggining

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Sympathy vote FTW. No worrie

-Ninja- 2 -Ninja- 2

nice

hey, job well done doug i love the backgrounds, and the 3d stuff keep making these!

(this is drew btw)

The-Fatal-Angel responds:

oh hey drew lol had no idea it was u... thx for the review man!!! p.s. are u makin another movie? id luv to see it!

Jackson Vs Night Elf Jackson Vs Night Elf

cool

i know how hard it can be to rotoscope but you did a great job on this.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

way to much credit

your lucky some people on here dont know this whole thing is motion tweened, and u dont deserve a god damn piece of credit for any of it except some art, some motion tweens, and an idea. this sucks